GC TOOTH MOUSSE PLUS WITH EXTRA MILK PROTEIN STRAWBERRY
Everyone knows how important it is to get the right nutrients into your body in order to stay healthy, but did you know that there are also certain minerals that can help protect your teeth? The most well known is fluoride, but there are also other beneficial minerals ? calcium and phosphate.
Saliva helps provide essential minerals that strengthen your teeth and protect the enamel. However, there are various activities that can create an acid imbalance that makes it difficult to produce saliva and protective minerals.
When it comes to maintaining a healthy smile, calcium and phosphate are key ingredients that can make a big difference in overall oral health.
Now you can give teeth essential minerals with GC Tooth Mousse and GC Tooth Mousse Plus, a unique topical tooth creme that can be applied daily. GC Tooth Mousse Plus offers the same great benefits of regular GC Tooth Mousse and is enhanced with fluoride.
GC Tooth Mousse Plus enhances mineral release without encouraging the formation of calculus. GC Tooth Mousse Plus is safe and easy to use both in office and at home. It also does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications.
- For patients who suffer from aggressive caries and loss of tooth structure, from dental erosion and accelerated tooth wear following head and neck radiotherapy
- For pregnant women
- During and/or after orthodontics
- For patients with an acidic oral environment and gastric reflux
- For patients with poor plaque control and high caries risk
- For desensitizing
- Relieves tooth sensitivity
- Does not irritate dry mouths caused by certain medications
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity before and after professional cleaning
- Helps minimize tooth sensitivity after whitening procedures
- Is helpful during orthodontics relative to helping control (or reduce) dentin hypersensitivity
- Is not a toothpaste; it is a topical tooth cr?me that can be used safely several times daily
- Delivers RECALDENT (CPP-ACP) to restore mineral balance in the oral environment
- Provides extra protection for teeth
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque and other internal and external acid sources
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner
- Patented form of fluoride (900ppm) in a product designed for high-risk patients