Teeth require maintenance to be at their optimum condition, hence our unique remineralizing formula.
Over time, bacteria in plaque produce acids that damage your enamel. Our Active Remineralization Toothpaste contains hydroxyapatite, one of the main minerals that your tooth enamel is made of, to help repair demineralized tooth enamel. Besides that, we've also added a few helpful ingredients to soothe your gums, prevent cavities and leave your breath minty fresh.
What's more, our extra gentle formula won't irritate and is safe to use every day.
All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide.
Pearlie White® does NOT conduct any form of testing on animals.
INGREDIENTS / BENEFITS
Unique Remineralizing Formula
Hydroxyapatite microparticles bond with and repair your demineralized tooth enamel.
Raises the ph level of saliva in your mouth, encouraging the natural minerals in your saliva to be deposited into demineralized tooth enamel.
Other clever touches:
- Fluoride Free
It does not contain Fluoride.
Help fight bacteria that cause plaque and bad breath.
- Enriched with antioxidants
Vitamin E and Chamomile.
- Calcium Carbonate
Gently remove tooth stains.
- Aloe Vera
Helps soothe sensitive teeth and gums.
- Made with a mild naturally derived foaming agent
Prevents irritation of oral tissue, making the product safe and gentle to use every day.
Not tested on animals and does not contain ingredients of animal origin.
- Extra Gentle Formula
No Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring and other harsh ingredients
Not containing gluten
HOW TO USE
- Use morning and night as you would use your usual toothpaste.
- Brush as per usual, rinse with water and spit out paste after use.
- For even better results, try keeping the paste in your mouth for a few minutes after brushing. And spitting out the paste thereafter but not rinsing with water.
- With regular use, you will notice a significant reduction of tooth sensitivity and improvements to the overall condition of your teeth.
- For children under 6 years of age: Use a pea sized amount of toothpaste for supervised brushing to minimize swallowing.