Terms of service
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) comprise the Website Terms and the Terms of Sale for In-Store Purchases. The Terms are entered into between you and us, c Pte. Ltd. (“Medi Dent International”, “we”, “our”).
- You acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Terms set out below.
- The Terms may be revised from time to time at our discretion, and any changes will be posted on the Website. The changes will apply with immediate effect.
TERMS OF SALE FOR WEBSITE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
3. APPLICATION OF TERMS OF SALE FOR WEBSITE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
- By accessing and/or using the Products. Medi Dent International website (“Website”), you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by the Website Terms set out below. All purchases and transactions you make through this Website are governed by the Website Terms.
- If you do not agree to the Website Terms, do not use this Website.
- Any violation of the Website Terms may result in the termination of your account at the sole and absolute discretion Medi Dent International.
- In the event that we revise the Website Terms, if you do not wish to accept the new Website Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Website Terms.
4. YOUR ACCOUNT
- You must be 18 years old and above in order to register for an account. You must complete the registration process in compliance with Medi Dent International’s requirements. You must ensure that all particulars provided by you are true and accurate.
- You are responsible for the confidentiality of your username and password and shall take ownership of and be responsible for all activity and transactions under your account.
5. ORDERS, PROMOTIONS AND SAMPLES
- Please note that your order via the Website (“Order”) is subject to product stock availability. If the product is not available after your order has been processed online, we will inform you via email.
- Each Order is subject to our acceptance and confirmation. If we accept your Order, we will confirm the Order by sending you via email on Order Confirmation as soon as practicable.
- All our promotions and samples are subject to availability and our prevailing terms and conditions.
- Save for any errors, the prices of the Products displayed at the check-out is final and will be reflected in the Order Confirmation. No other prices shall be applicable to the Product.
- While Medi Dent International tries and ensures that all prices on our Website are correct, errors may occur. If Medi Dent International discovers an error in the price of Product you have ordered, Medi Dent International will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of proceeding with your Order at the correct price or cancelling it. If Medi Dent International is unable to contact you, we will treat the Order as cancelled, and you will be refunded accordingly.
6. CANCELLATION OF ORDER
- Medi Dent International does not accept any cancellation or modification of Order once we have confirmed the Order. Hence, it is important to ensure that the right items are ordered.
- Notwithstanding that the Order has been accepted and confirmed, Medi Dent International reserves the right to cancel the Order or any part thereof at any time without giving you any reasons. Medi Dent International will inform you of any such cancellation via email and will refund you accordingly without interest.
- All sales are final and there will be no refunds or exchanges for all products purchased via the Website. Please contact email@example.com if you have any queries.
7. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- Please note that while the Products on the Website are portrayed as accurately as possible, the colour and texture of the Product may differ depending on the accuracy of your monitor.
- All material and information (“Materials”) relating to the Products presented by Medi Dent International is intended to be used for personal or informational purposes only.
- All Products available on the Website, including any samples Medi Dent International may provide to you, are for your personal use only. You may not sell or resell any Product you purchase or otherwise receive from Medi Dent International.
8. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The content of the Website, in any form whatsoever, including the Materials, text, software, artwork, logos, graphics, photographs, images, sounds, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material, is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights.
- You acknowledge and agree that the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights to the content of the Website, which shall include all current and future copyright, patent, trademarks or rights in databases, inventions or trade secrets, know-how, rights in designs, trade and business names, domain names, marks and devices (whether or not registered) and all other intellectual property rights and applications for any of those rights (where such applications can be made) capable of protection in any relevant country in the world, is Medi Dent International or its licensors (as the case may be).
- You may not reproduce, publish, modify, copy, adapt, transfer, sell, distribute, publicly display, create derivative works, or otherwise use in any way, any of the Materials, data or content on the Website without written permission from Medi Dent International
- No licence is granted to you in these Terms to use any trademark of Medi Dent International
- You agree to grant us the worldwide, perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free right by way of licence to use, publish, transmit, perform, display, upload, download, communicate to the public, or otherwise transfer or make available your content which is provided to us for the purposes of display on the Website.
9. DELIVERY INFORMATION
Please note that delivery service is only available for valid residential and office addresses within Singapore and international destinations. We do not provide deliveries to hotels. Medi Dent International reserves the right to decline any delivery to any address with restricted access or is inaccessible.
CHARGE (INCLUSIVE OF GST) PER TRIP PER ADDRESS
Nett purchases below S$100
Nett purchases S$150 and above
Complimentary delivery one address (Limited to one address per transaction)
Re-delivery due to unsuccessful delivery
Surcharge for Sentosa Island addresses
- All orders will be shipped within 3 – 5 Working Days upon confirmation.
- Processing Time: All orders received will be processed within 3 Working Days.
**Working Day refers to Monday to Saturday, and does not include Sunday and Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Medi Dent International. There will be no delivery service on Sundays and Public Holidays or any blackout dates imposed by Medi Dent International.
- The earliest delivery date will be 3 Working Days from the date of Order. All delivery will be fulfilled within one month from date of Order unless stated otherwise, or unless there is delay caused by reasons or circumstances beyond the control of Medi Dent International
- Delivery shall take place on the date and time stipulated in the Order Confirmation. If a particular time slot is full due to overwhelming demand or is otherwise unavailable, Medi Dent International reserves the right to reschedule the time and/or date of delivery and will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time and/or date.
- You are responsible for ensuring that a recipient is present to receive the delivery and to sign on Medi Dent International Delivery Note during the specified time slot. Any redeliveries will incur additional redelivery fee of S$7.00 or S$10.00 (as the case may be) per delivery at your expense.
- There will be a re-delivery charge imposed on you in case of any changes in delivery details after the delivery has been made.
Medi Dent International accepts: PayPal, MasterCard, Visa, Amex
Please note that mode of payment cannot be changed once you have submitted the Order online.
11. FRAUD PROTECTION POLICY
As part of our order processing procedures, we screen all received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorised or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process your Order due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. If such is the case, we may reject your Order or our Customer Service department may call you at the phone number you provided (or use your email address) to confirm your Order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorised or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorised or illegal activity.
All prices stated on the Website are in Singapore Dollars unless otherwise stated.
- This Website and the Materials therein are provided on an “as is”, “as available” basis. Medi Dent International does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this Website and/or the Materials and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and/or this Website.
- Medi Dent International does not warrant that any of the Materials or that this Website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified faults will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this Website and the Materials are free from any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code/programme.
- Medi Dent International does not warrant that the quality of the Products purchased on this Website will meet your needs or expectations after any form of misuse, abuse, misguided usage and deviation from printed instructions.
14. AVAILABILITY, PROMOTIONS, REFUND AND EXCHANGE
- We may vary the prices of, modify or discontinue any of our Products and/or Services (including to substitute any Products used in the Services) without prior notice. If this affects any Product or Service which you have paid for but has yet to be delivered or provided to you, your sole remedy shall be to exchange the Product or Service for a Product or Service of equal or higher value (top-up of the difference in value will be required).
- All Products, Services and Membership Credits sold are non-refundable. However, we will review requests for refund of the purchase price for a Product or Service if the Product or Service caused you to suffer a medical condition (e.g. an allergy), provided you satisfy the following: (a) you make the request in writing within 7 days of payment; (b) the letter is delivered to us by email, post or hand; (c) you submit, together with the request, the original purchase receipt and a letter from a medical practitioner registered with the Singapore Medical Council certifying that the Service caused the medical condition and, in the case of an allergy, identifying the particular ingredient responsible. We may take up to 3 months to process your request. We are not obliged to approve any refund request. Refunds will be subject to an administrative charge of 15% of the value of the Service in dispute or SGD200, whichever is lower, plus any bank charges incurred by us in connection with the refund. We are also entitled to deduct the value of utilised Services and Products, calculated at the rate for ala carte purchases.
- You may request to exchange a Product or Service for another Product or Service of equal or higher value (subject to a top-up of the difference in value). We will consider each request on a case-by-case basis and are not obliged to approve any such request. Where we approve any request, your treatment records will be updated accordingly. For Products, it must be defective, or un-opened and in its original packaging. All such requests must be made within 7 days of payment.
- With regards to the Redemption of any online discounts or promotions, it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions, credit card discounts. Limited to 1 redemption per receipt.
19. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
- You acknowledge, understand and agree that the effectiveness of our Products and Services varies from customer to customer, and is dependent on matters such as existing conditions and how the Products and Services are used. While we will take reasonable care and conduct reasonable due diligence to assess the suitability of any Products and Services, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the success of any Products and Services, or guarantee against unforeseen or unexpected reactions to any Products and Services. You warrant that you have provided us with full prior disclosure of all existing conditions, to enable us to make proper and accurate diagnoses. All implied warranties under law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted.
We reserve the right to terminate or withhold the provision of any Products, Services to you if a (a) breach these Terms, (b) mistreat, threaten or abuse any of our staff, or (c) make false or defamatory statements about us, our brand and/or the Products or Services.
GENERAL TERMS APPLICABLE TO WEBSITE AND IN-STORE PURCHASES AND TRANSACTIONS
21. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
Medi Dent International shall in no event be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this Website, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this Website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this Website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and you access such websites at your own risk;
- any damage to the Product that occurs during delivery;
- any mishandling, misuse and/or abuse of Product by you or other persons;
- use of Product by you or other persons in any manner,
- whether foreseeable or otherwise, even if Medi Dent International or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses.
- You assume all risks associated with Product usage and storage upon delivery.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- Without prejudice to Clauses 1 and 21.2, Medi Dent International aggregate liability to you shall be limited to the purchase price of the Products and/or Services paid by you.
22. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance solely with the Laws of Singapore. You fully agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
23. THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS
- No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap. 53B) to enforce any of the above Terms.
- The reference to a person, in this clause includes but is not limited to any individual, company, corporation, firm, partnership, joint venture, association, organization, trust, state or agency of a state (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality).